Personal Information: Personal Information is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain our databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate uniapparels.com. Personal Information that we collect depends on the manner you use our website. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain part of the Service. –
• Send information to customers regarding the orders;
• Fulfill your orders;
• Collect and process your payments;
• Send you promotional material;
• Analyze customers activities;
• Analyze and improve uniapparels.com to better meet your needs;
• Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; • Comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies. We may use your personal Information to prepare anonymised, aggregated data about our users. We may provide third parties with anonymised data in describing uniapparels.com to third parties, and for all other lawful purposes. As communicated to third parties, the anonymised data does not include any information permitting the recipient to identify, locate or contact you. Disclosure of the Personal Information uniapparels.com employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose. uniapparels.com can share information about you: To third party service providers, who will process them on our behalf for the purposes mentioned above. Such third parties include providers of web hosting and maintenance, call center operation, authentication, information verification services, marketing, data analytics, market research, third party electronic payment processors for processing financial transactions and other financial institutions. Support services providers, process your online transactions and maintain your account. To law enforcement agencies and public authorities in order to comply with any legal obligation. With third parties in order to protect the rights, property, protection or security of uniapparels.com, third parties or the public. We store your personal information on our secured servers located within the EEA.
We may need to transmit data internationally to fulfill our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. As a result, your data may be transferred globally. If your personal information is transmitted to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area and that jurisdiction is not a subject to an adequacy decision approved by the EU Commission, we will take steps to ensure that your information remains protected. For example, using binding company processing rules, in-house privacy agreements, standard contract clauses approved by the EU Commission or certifying that third parties are certified under an approved certification mechanism in accordance with international privacy standards.
Your Rights If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise at any time by contacting us 9004339950 or email us at email@example.com. • The right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information.
• The right to object to processing of your personal information when it is based on our legitimate interests.
• The right to ask us, in some situations, to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
• The right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you.
• If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent
• The right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected.